Fret Boss Guitar Works is located in Virginia’s beautiful Shenandoah Valley, a block off Main Street (Rt. 42) in the town of Bridgewater—about 5 miles from Harrisonburg, 20 miles from Staunton, & 3 miles from I-81.
* Take Exit 240 for Rt. 257—Mt. Crawford & Bridgewater
* Head west toward Bridgewater (away from the Blue Ridge, toward the Allegheny mountains).
* You will cross Rt. 11, travel through the campus of Bridgewater College, and in just over 3 miles, you’ll reach a T-intersection with Rt. 42.
* Turn right onto 42 (Bridgewater’s Main Street).
* In about four-tenths of a mile, you’ll see North River Road on your left, just after you pass Sergio’s Pizza (on the left) & just before the McDonald’s (on the right).
* Fret Boss Guitar Works is about a tenth of a mile down North River Road, on the left, at the corner of N. Grove & N. River.
* Watch for the sign for the Bridgewater Professional Center (see picture above) and park in the parking lot on the left just beyond the sign.
* From the lot, you’ll see the sign for Fret Boss and the stairs that lead down to the shop. Come on in!
Fix Your Guitar… Change Your Life!
Fret Boss Guitar Works is on the lower level of the Bridgewater Professional Center.
300 NORTH RIVER ROAD
Come See Us!
(Email or call first to set up an appointment)